Grass-fed beef can help improve your heart health by:
- Higher in vitamins A, E, and other Antioxidants
- High amounts of omega–3 fatty acids.
- Less unhealthy fats.
- Lower amounts of bad cholesterol (known as LDL cholesterol) a marker of cardiovascular disease.
- Premium Grass Fed and Grass/Grain finished giving you the best of both worlds. High nutrient beef comes from grass and a moderate ration of grain helps to keep the beef tender and flavorful.
We rotate two types of beef in our store.
- Grass Fed w/Grass/Moderate Grain Finished for those that prefer a healthier choice.
- Steakhouse w/Grass/Full Grain Finished for those that prefer an exceptionally well well marbled steak.
Steakhouse Beef Package 20LB +/-
80 | 4 Oz Portions
Bundle and Save - Compare to buying individually at $267.20
- 2 Huge Ribeye Steaks 1.5 Lbs. Average Each
- 1 T-Bone Steaks 1.1 Lbs. Average
- 1 Sirloin Steak 2.2 Lbs. Average
- 1 Chuck Roasts 4.5 Lbs. Average
- 1 Stew/Kabob Meat 1.1 Lbs. Average
- 2 Cube Steaks 1.6 Lbs. Average
- 5-10 Ground Burger - After bundling all items we use burger qty to adjust final weight.
Disclaimer: Beef steers have variation between animals with some heavier or longer than others impacting size of cuts. Expect substitutions of equal or greater value each pickup.