Grass-fed beef can help improve your heart health by:
- Higher in vitamins A, E, and other Antioxidants
- High amounts of omega–3 fatty acids.
- Less unhealthy fats.
- Lower amounts of bad cholesterol (known as LDL cholesterol) a marker of cardiovascular disease.
- Premium Grass Fed and Grass/Grain finished giving you the best of both worlds. High nutrient beef comes from grass and a moderate ration of grain helps to keep the beef tender and flavorful.
We rotate two types of beef in our store.
- Grass Fed w/Grass/Moderate Grain Finished for those that prefer a healthier choice.
- Steakhouse w/Grass/Full Grain Finished for those that prefer an exceptionally well well marbled steak.
Beef Package 40LB +/-
160 | 4 Oz Portions
- 4 Ribeye Steaks
- 1 Porterhouse Steak
- 2 T-Bone Steaks
- 2 Sirloin Steaks
- 1 Chuck Roast
- 1 Rump Roast
- 2 Stew/Kabob Meat Pack
- 1 Cube Steak Pack
- 1 Short Ribs Pack
- 2 Misc. Items
- 10-20 Ground Burger - After bundling all items we use burger qty to adjust final weight.
Disclaimer: Beef steers have variation between animals. Expect to see substitutions of equal or greater value each pickup. Misc. items can be Soup Bones, Ox Tail, Liver, Tongue, Heart, etc...